Friday, January 7, 2011

doodles . your voice in my heart

your voice in my heart

Today's doodle is "your voice in my heart". A doodle which was doodled more than a year ago. It's quite straightforward as you can see there are lots of music notes and voice or sound-related materials. Standing along is a robot with a piece of letter sealed with a heart. To me, music is one of the most important and amazing things in life. The spell that it can put on you, it is speechless. It can makes you smile, laugh, cheer, be confident and even makes you cry. Music is like a memory booster or you might call it a memory recorder too. Just like a photo, it can gives you some flash back of your life or some routes that you've gone through. The memories were sometimes so long ago, it felt like yesterday or just a few steps away. That is how it makes me feel. Music is my life and i hope that some part of your heart keeps a few songs which do rewind some scene about me and blink in front of you when it plays. A big toast for the composers and song-writers... for making everyone's memory afloat in the songs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment