Saturday, January 22, 2011

doodles . questions

questions

1.00am coded 220111, it's Saturday morning and no work for tomorrow! But it's weird to me as I'm feeling kind of melancholic in this hour. I think the blue day of the month must have reach. The day which I get very upset all of a sudden and need to shed a few tears to get comfortable. I guess my life is reaching another point where I need to do a lot of decision making, trusting and believing, applying and deleting, remembering and forgetting, pretending and lying, eating and drinking, purchasing and selling, sleeping and dreaming, loving and hating, pushing and pulling, listening and muting, accepting and avoiding, creating and destroying, trying and handling, -ing and -ing, -ing and -ing, and the -ing goes on… if it is really that easy, there will be no questions or curiosities in life… and so life goes on with your brain working out on more solutions and answers for all the questions your heart and mind are asking. I guess I’m still searching for confidence and courage in order to go on with my plans and projects to walk on this adventurous route of life. Wish me luck and hope my success may shine on you with a special memory of the timid me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment