Thursday, January 6, 2011

doodles . once me

What is doodle? In dictionary, it means scribble drawings or designs: to draw something aimlessly or absent-mindedly, but to me, in my dictionary, it means scribbling what's on my mind, onto a piece of paper and what i wish to bring out... things that i love, hate, concern, admire, dreaming of, wish for, hope to and even regret. Doodling is one of my favorite pasttime.

The first doodle that im showing here is this. The name is "once me". Each of my doodles have a background story.

once me
About "once me"
I was once a girl with very very long black hair. I love t-shirts and converse shoes as i still do now. The only thing which is totally different now is my hair. I cut it short a few years ago before that new year and it was the turning point of my life from that moment. Everything changes from time to time but to me, i'm still myself but sometimes, some things are meant to be changed and we just need to go along or stay regret.

2 comments:

  1. I was once a boy with very very short black hair.I love PS family as i still do now(Nintendo Suck!!!)The only thing which is totally different now is my hair.I wear it long a few year ago after i graduate form secondary school and it was the turning point of my hair from that moment.Everything changes from time to time but to me,i'm still myself but sometime,some things are meant to changed and i just need to move further and never turn my head back.

    ReplyDelete