Sunday, January 16, 2011

doodles . multiply

multiply

4.55pm coded 160111, it’s Sunday and I’m half dead. 4.5% of year 2011 had gone behind, left only 95.5% of the year to go and I’m pronouncing dead soon. The word “certified” will haunt me in no less than “more-loaded task” of seconds and I won’t have the time to say good bye then.  I’m not complaining, I’m not blaming nor accusing, I’m just asking for some help or some extra time on my task, job, dream, sleep, play, meal, rabbit-type of etc.  I love my jobs… it is job with s… I love about the invention, research, team-work, communication, debate, brain-storm of ideas or opinions, circle of communities involve and not to forget, the networking. To be on top of the list doesn’t mean easy work load, high pay-cheque. You need to work hard in order to climb up the stairs but reaching the success point is harder than you can imagine. When I was still a few years younger back then, I always felt that a company is so unfair. Imagine the lower –level-status employees working like hell on their task, with a minimum of pay-cheque which I don’t have to mention coz it depends on your job scope, comparing to the higher-level-status employees, sitting there, giving you instructions on this and that, they get higher pay-cheque… and that sounds soooo unfair but, looking at the right spot, they deserve the pay coz they needed the money to pay for their future medical fees… especially for their brain. Sometimes you need payment for some extra brain-juice that you wish to infuse into your poor little juiceless brain. There’s no free-lunch in this world. If you want that pay, you work hard. If you wish for a serenity-base job, be prepared for the worse when your financial storm comes crashing down. You never know what’s next. Here’s a fiction of my imagination. Multiply myself and I will have extra help and extra time for my task, job, dream, sleep, play, meal, rabbit-type of etc. Multiply me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment