Monday, January 10, 2011

doodles . muma-cafe

muma cafe

I went to De Garden at Ipoh Garden East today. Saw a lots of empty shops ready for rent. Makes me think of my longing dream, opening a cafe. I'm always in love of making small meals for busy people and those who loves to spend their time in a cafe which is warm at heart and unique in a way. Though small in space, it still expresses something friendly and have the sense of belonging. This little wooden horse was doodled a long time ago. Can't keep track of the time but i do remember that it was created together with one of my stories that I used to draw. It belongs to the aunt of the story's protagonist and she works there everyday after school. At the main entrance of the mini cafe, stood there, a wooden-carved horse beside the menu stand. What so special about the wooden horse is that its tail was replaced with a windup key giving it a form of life. And so i named the cafe Muma Cafe, means wooden horse in chinese.

2 comments: