Wednesday, March 23, 2011

question out of the garbage bin

10.30pm coded 230311, Wednesday. Just back from a whole day work and it’s really moody as the weather says it. It has been awhile since Mr. Rain comes and goes as he wishes to. Unlike the sun, rain doesn’t have a routine. Rain doesn’t come and go during dusk or dawn. Sometimes it comes with a warning with dark clouds in the sky with some banging sounds of thunder but sometimes it just drops right on the surfaces of everything that it can reach. Besides getting the right and accurate information from the weather forecast team, you can only guess their coming presence by flipping the head or tail. Talking about unpredictable incidence, I saw this in the garbage bin this morning in school.

Someone wrote the writings onto the mounting board with such wrath or maybe humiliation but s/he just throws it away. Just like that. There it lies, in the garbage bin with other trashes and there it was where it catches my attention and here I’m blogging about it. The first thing popped out from my mind when I saw the little black mounting board was a question. Who wrote it? And more questions rushed in my mind. There’s the “I” and the “you” in the words. Who is “I”? Who is “you”? Who “F” who? Who was “F” by whom? I know it's none of business but sometimes curiosity plays a big role in our life. You can say that I look busy but still, I can do some silly stuff out of my routine. That’s how I enjoy my every moment. Every second comes with a surprise that you won’t know. Like the rain... it might just pour on you in a sudden and you might just tell Mr. Rain, “F” you!

2 comments:

  1. Hey thats my mounting board... I dunno who should i say the word "F" today... so i put it in the garbage bin and who ever sees it... they are the one... :D so you are one of them "F" you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ya.. hou gong tuck... the mounting board was in Era.. unless you sneak in la... can put you into burglary or trespassing case...

    ReplyDelete