Friday, March 4, 2011

doodles . just snap!


just snap!

1.05am coded 040311, Friday morning… very early morning. Had an hour walk and a drink with my little brother a few hours ago. It’s been awhile, I mean aaaawhileeeeee since our last outings. It was my first visit to Station One of Ipoh Garden East and it was crowded with people, not my age I guess. All the youngsters around but still it felt no different to me. Just that it makes me feels like I’ve been losing track from some of my precious hobbies. I haven’t been doodling recently. I haven’t been snapping photos recently. I haven’t been hand-crafting recently. I haven’t been hanging out with my buddies for a drink or two. But at least I’m still writing. I mean typing. Little bro asked for my little Holga-Lomo and that was what triggered my brain. There is still a roll of film inside, half exposed and half unexposed. I promised him that I’ll lend it to him once I finished the roll of film but to think about it now, I guess that might lead to a long period of waiting time as I really don’t know when I will be free to tag my Holga along with me. Since I’m losing track, I think it’s time to regain my very hobbies. I need to get a hair-cut first! I need to clear my bag from what shouldn’t be inside and put my Holga and little Summer back into it. I must finish my film by the end of this week! Be prepared! I might snap you when I saw you! If you’re interested, let’s go shooting! I mean photosJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment