Tuesday, March 22, 2011

hanging out - am to pm . joycipes

2.58pm coded 220311, Tuesday.
Just back from lunch with Keng and our bunch of students… JUBEE group… We had lunch at a newly found place that I visited yesterday with San and Loong. I wish to flash back to 210311…
7.30pm coded 210311, Monday.
It was raining and I was driving my 2282 with San and Loong hunting for a dinner location. San pops out the idea on spending our dinner at Joycipes.
 
Viewing from the car window, it looks like a Taiwanese shop. I miss our Taiwan trip so much and this shop gives me the same feeling when I was in Taiwan last year. You can find a café in any corner of the street… miss it so much~

 
White and orange is their concept.
Operating hours… 8am – 10pm
 You can call and order for lunch and get a 10% off when you call before 11am and you may collect your orders after 30mins.

Fusion food is what you can find in the menu. From east to west, nasi lemak to hakka mee, pasta to donburi and they also serve desserts like waffles, toasts and sweet broth.




 A nice place to dine and chat and i'm so sorry, i forgot to tell you all that... the location is in Jalan Leong Sin Nam, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia, Earth. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment