Sunday, May 20, 2012

flash-back . twentyeleven-march

6.30pm coded 200512, Sunday and tomorrow is another Monday. It has been a hard week as things were quite slow comparing to the others but I'm glad that I finally find some time to upgrade my iphone, learnt to play a new song with my guitar, snap a few interesting shots, imported my CDs into itunes and last but not least, blog this very 'Last-year-March' before reaching Monday.

March 2011, the timeline.

specially drawn for march 2011

1st - Had dinner at 'Mushroom Hut'.

2nd - Went to Taiping Sentral to watch 'Burlesque'!

3rd - Bought Super Band CD.

5th - Shopping spree in SnJ. Bought a teddy for William.

6th - Big bro back from Singapore!

8th - Once in a blue moon. I was sick!

10th - William went to Bangkok! T.T

13th - Celebrated a friend's birthday in KFC. Everyone dressed as student!

15th - William's back! Got a few souvenirs.

16th - Big feast!

18th - Went for karaoke.

19th - On duty! Coordinated for 'Oscar Nite' in Casuarina Hotel.

20th - Had dinner in Soon Fatt and went for karaoke.

21st - Went to Joycipes for dinner and it was raining like hell.

26th - Another feasting night.

27th - Got some amulet from a caring friend.

28th - Care night. A nice salt spa for my body and moisturizing mask for my face.

29th - Noodle time.

30th - Another karaoke night at OTK.

Stay tune for April 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment