Monday, May 7, 2012

flash-back . twentyeleven-january

11.30pm coded 060512, Sunday night. After rain and I'm finally back to blogging this little blog of mine. It has been half year since I key in my password to unlock this dictionary. Thank god I still remember the combinations or else I might need to get a new dictionary. Things have been a little different comparing to a week before today. Because, a week before, marital status = single. This week, marital status = married. How do I feel? Not much difference if you really wants the honest answer. Just feels funny when you try to say 'boyfriend' and ended up with 'boy..b..h..husband'. But married doesn't mean anything on stopping my dictionary fill up process. Life goes on. Blog goes on.

New mission on board. I've decided to spill out my little happenings during twentyeleven accordingly from January to December. Welcome onboard and do enjoy the ride.


specially drawn for jan 2012
   
5th - Era's Open Day. Staying back to prepare everything for the day.

6th - Another staying back but with some treat on 'Im Lovin It'.

7th - Great day as I got my greenlight to sell my handmades during the Open Day.

8th - Really forgot what book is that. Worth RM300? Mind to remind me? Text me if you have any idea on that.

9th - Happiest day during that new month of the year. I was featured in China Press on one of the column about my handmades.

11th - Got a new year gift from William, my then boyfriend and now husband. It's a thumbdrive with a rabbit head and carrot body.

12th - Wear red and get another dish for free in Kenny Rogers. Nice promo though.

15th - Exciting and interesting. Being the scriptwriter and co-director for a music video of a young couple.

16th - Second day of the shooting and straight to dinner for the celebration of my lovely aunt's birthday.

18th - Usual dinners at Soon Fatt with 'Double I' mates. (The SIONG TONG YIN CHOI soup is a must!)

19th - Discovered a very very tasty MOCHI nearby in town and discovered I'm the dooms day for dog mites. Die!

20th - Public holiday and went for a few places to eat and eat and eat.

21st - There goes my money on the first part of boutique investment.

22nd - Got a hair cut that day.

23rd - Painted my room in full white.

24th - Had my lunch in Cappucino cafe.

25th - Another day of 'Edibles stuff fully loaded into my stomach'

26th - 3am and it's too late when we discovered that William's car window was BANGED! And we need to go to the airport!!

27th - Safely arrived at Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok. With me was Jess and it's a business trip.

28th - Scouting for great deals in apparels and food.

29th - Back to Malaysia with loaded luggages.

30th - Unpacked and arranged the new clothes in Clothing Stories.

31st - Time to relax and treated my stomach with a steamboat feast.


There goes January. As I remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment