Wednesday, April 20, 2011

butturns . issue two

I’m back with some handmade stuff, a little bit of spices from buttons with some add-ons and spin-off. It considers as limited production as I’m busy with some new missions on hand. Feel free to have a look on the following products fresh from the rabbit hole.


mini booklet with mini strap

each booklet comes with different cover buttons

it can be customed as a pendant-like booklet

booklet also comes with some cute hanging thingy


a handmade color pencil is attached to the booklet


the said spin-off is the new products made from mini mosaic tiles... earrings for instance


another product from the mosaic tiles are hair clips

Interested? Contact me via my email, priscillabunny@gmail.com, or you may purchase it directly at Clothing Stories, a boutique concept-ed by jess and me in Ipoh Garden South.

No comments:

Post a Comment