Monday, September 10, 2012

the last flashback for twentyeleven . july+august+september+october+november+december

11.15pm coded 090912, Sunday night and I'm not feeling anything near to sleep at all. I should be very tired as I've worked from last Friday until now. Not any closer to the so called 'weekend-rest'. Nope... not at all. You may call me a workaholic, I may admit but not just on work. I guess I'm just a bit hyper comparing to most people. Not saying that I'm special but just a bit active for my age. Yup.. I just turned 30 last month and I'm totally proud of it. Living for 3 decades and still not living it to the fullest. Need to work out on that I guess.

Something tragic happened last month on 2 days before my birthday. I met with a car accident on the fast lane in a highway from KL - Ipoh and i crushed towards a Hilux. With 5 people including me onboard, I can't think of anything but hoping that no one are hurt. Thankfully, my hopes were true. Just a little swelling here or there and a little bit of shocked... everyone are fine but my car... poor thing. She's in the 'car hospital' waiting to be treated.

It's a good moment for me to have some flashbacks tonight. I used to tell people that my life, it's a bit too simple sometimes. Nothing tremendous happen but that's what some people are asking for. A simple life with simple things but human just aren't satisfy enough with what the environment are feeding them. I guess it's down to one simple choice. Live with it and live with curiosity. Yes... curiosity. It's the one thing that keeps me going all these years (minusing those which I think I'm still all blur and floating around). Curiosity is the medicine to a life long learning and a life long discovery. It's a booster for all kinds of things around you. Counting from day one of your arrival to this life and the end of your human life and so on to the other side of the world which depends on what religion you're in. Either you're the Heaven type or the Reincarnation type or maybe you're the FreeThinker type.

Tonight I will post all of my remaining flashbacks for last year. If you're reading this, you might be in my little flashbacks or maybe not. But do enjoy it as I do hope that I did give you a little flashbacks of your own.

A special dedication for my years ahead. I'm waiting for you and I'm all ready.




 
 

 xoxo twentyeleven xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment