Wednesday, February 2, 2011

doodles. stuck in the middle of nowhere


stuck in the middle of nowhere

12.56am coded 020212, a day which I made a big decision in life. Handed out my resignation letter for the second time and it’s a no reject offer this time. A job for 8 full years and I’m saying goodbye to it in just a black and white printed paper. If everything goes smooth maybe full-time will become part-time. I guess in my hierarchy of life, I’m reaching the peak of a twist to my career path. Everything goes in a flow for the past decade and I think hopping to a higher spot might be challenging or at least I did something different which I think I should take this opportunity on hand this time. This coming few months might be miserable to me because I might felt like I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere betting on the big and small gambling table. Who knows what’s next in life but as long as there are confidence and ability, I guess I won’t starve myself to dead. As long as there is a vacancy available, it’s your choice to fill it up. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment